Getting so Big!

I interrupted Matthew's TV wathcing. He was really into this episode of Power Rangers. He will entertain himself for long periods of time by going to the den/playroom in the basement and watching TV and playing. Sometimes his Power Ranger moves get a little rowdy, but he is truly such a sweet guy.

When I told him I wanted to take his picture he went "click-click, smile!" and gave me this fake grin. Ain't it precious!

Then he had to get back into his pool of balls. Of course we had to throw some of the balls back in the pool, earlier he had emptied it out. Boys love to throw things...

I did get one sweet smile before I left. Of course this was after he got a ride in Mimi's race car. I thought he would miss the DVD player in the Tahoe, but I think he likes the car. He is getting smarter and more verbose everyday. He will repeat anything you say....some of us have to be very careful!

1 Comments:
Power Rangers are still around? My son is 15 and he loved them when he was a preschooler. When he was about 4 he said to my mother "gramma, do you want to play power rangers with me?" She said "Ok, what do I do?" His answer - "you just stand there while I hit you with my sword."
Post a Comment
<< Home