Monday, July 31, 2006

My Birthday Party

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here we are all still clean and dry....it has been raining outside today, but that will not stop our fun.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I picked out this cake myself....Batman!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, I blew out all of the candles!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally the rain has stopped and we can get out on the big slide.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my first time down the slide!I am still clean and dry...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But after a couple of times I am wet and covered in grass...ain't it cool!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My friends are all having fun too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I didn't really want to stop to open gifts, but hey I got a lot of cool Spiderman, Batman and Power Ranger stuff! This has been a great birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home