Dedication Sunday

This past Sunday was Dedication Sunday for Matthew and Ella. They were part of a large group that was being Dedicated by their parents. It was a very special service that I was glad to get to be a part of.

I did not get their picture at church but took these later at my Mom's. Maybe their Nanna will get me a copy of the pictures that she took.

This picture was a little fuzzy, but I love the expression on sweet Ella's face.

Here is Ella's normal smiling picture. She is such a bundle of joy. Although her Mom says she is starting to teethe and be a little ill at night. Mom starts second shift this week. I hope and pray it all goes smoothly.

Matthew loved his new Bible. He told me he wanted to read it. He can be so sweet.

We do have to work on his picture posing. He gets a little bit hammed up when I ask him to smile....seems like I remember his dad doing the same thing.
I think it is an awesome priveledge to dedicate yourself and your children to God. I love the opportunity to come to the front and let the entire church pray for you and with you that you will be the kind of parents you should be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home